1. The Sea Sessions team scooped the award for Best Small Festival at last year’s Irish Festival Awards and once again have been nominated for six gongs.
2. Get ready to experience the world’s most realistic surf simulator, ‘Brushboarding’.
The rig will be set up in the Urban Zone at the festival so make sure to check it out!
Plus, there will be prizes for the best performers of the weekend
3. As well as music and some of the best surf champions in Europe, festival goers can join in on the sporting action by registering for Tag Rugby, Soccer or Volleyball tournaments.
Teams entering will compete for over €2,000 worth of prizes sponsored by Barefoot Wines.
4. The Sea Sessions Unsigned Sessions is a great chance for up and coming acts to get their music out there.
Hundreds have entered and the top 4 bands will play on the Vodafone Stage on June 23rd as well as wining a studio recording package at the Edenvilla Studios in Kinlough.
5. 3SIXTY will be performing their famous Stunt Bike show, with displays happening each day of the festival.
The Stunt Bike Team have over a decade of experience, performing at every possible type of event and have registered more than 20 official world record attempts.
6. This year Sea Sessions has been selected as a specialty event by the Association of Surfing Professionals Europe. Expect greater numbers of competitors and spectators from Ireland and abroad.
7. Belfast Music Week comes to Sea Sessions this summer, with a line-up featuring five of Northern Ireland’s finest artists – Rams’ Pocket Radio, Axis Of, VerseChorusVerse, Robyn G Shiels and Our Krypton Son.
This year’s Sea Sessions festival runs from June 21 – 23, 2013 at Bundoran, Co. Donegal.
As well as Bundoran, or “Fundoran” to the surfing community, the festival will include tour events at Lahinch and Sligo.
Don’t miss out, book your tickets now!!
For more information and a full list of this year’s acts check out: www.seasessions.com